Building inwards, looking outwards: Maximize your PV manufacturing potential to exploit India’s great opportunity and get competitive internationally.
The inaugural PV Manufacturing Summit India 2012 (July/August, New Delhi) has been created by PV Insider to reflect the growing clamour within India’s nascent PV community to realise the incredible opportunity now open in the nation.
The two-day conference will help manufacturers achieve their twin goals of building up a significant manufacturing base to meet the country’s energy demands, while equipping them to make an impact in the congested international PV markets.
The main aims of the conferences are:
- Build an unbeatable module – Learn innovative ways to strike the balance between first?class module quality and competitive costs
- Proving the quality – Understand why warranties are now critical to your business, and guarantee your module for the all?important 25 years
- Get invested – Meet influential investors, discover your options, and win the finance that will transform your business
- in big in India – Capitalise on the nation’s solar opportunity and take your place in a congested manufacturing landscape
- Take manufacturing further – from the hottest PV markets to scaling up and vertical integration, skyrocket your profits
Unlike so many of the renewable energy conferences on the calendar, this summit is a highly targeted, senior level event. We do not build unstructured, disorientating exhibitions, we are offering the opportunity for attendees to network and hear from the most important decision makers in the PV industry in India.
To know more about the conference or to register, click here